Wednesday, December 24, 2003

And now for something not-so-completely different

One of the funnier "joke lists" to come my way in recent months, I figured it's worth posting. Note that this list is meant in good humor, and should not be construed as belittling anyone having said disorders.


Christmas Carols for the Psychologically Challenged

  • SCHIZOPHRENIA: Do you Hear What I Hear?
  • MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER: We Three Queens Disoriented Are
  • DEMENTIA: I Think I'll Be Home for Christmas
  • NARCISSISM: Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
  • MANIA: Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Busses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and...
  • PARANOIA: Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
  • PERSONALITY DISORDER: You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll tell you why...
  • BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER: Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire...
  • DEPRESSION: Silent anhedonia, Holy anhedonia. All is flat, All is pretty lonely.
  • OBSESSIVE-COMPULSIVE DISORDER: Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock, ............(oops, better start again)
  • PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE PERSONALITY: On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me (and then took it all away)
  • ARSONISM: Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella
  • DRUG-INDUCED GROUP HALLUCINATIONS: Angels We Have Heard So High
  • DEPRESSION (2): Silent Night, Wholly Night.
  • POST-PARTUM DEPRESSION: What Child is This?
  • POST-NASAL DRIP: Greensleeves
  • KLEPTOMANIA: Check the Halls I've Lost My Dolly.
  • TRANSVESTISM: Don we now our gay apparel.
  • INDECISIVENESS: Here we come a-waffling.
  • SYNESTHESIA: Rudolph the E-flat-Nosed Reindeer
  • DYSLEXIA: Here Comes Satan Claus
  • VERTIGO: Fall-la-la-la-la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home