Monday, July 26, 2004

What is wrong with you people?

Don't get me wrong, I love my blog-visiting public. But seriously folks, I go away for a week, and you start looking for:

  • "photo of Steve Schmidt": Who the hell is Steve Schmidt?

  • "Tenors Undercover": Why would any tenor go incognito, ever?

  • "D--- t--- in Massachusetts": Now this one just disturbs me, because it combines two other memes that get to this site--the aforementioned tanks and a certain type of dancing that may include the word "break" in its name. [Will you please learn to use quotation marks in your searches, please?]
and, my personal favorite:
  • "jo": You really need to be more specific in your search terms here, folks. There's only about 8 million web sites that mention the name "jo." And don't even tell me if there's some other meaning being implied here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home