Tuesday, October 21, 2003

It's been surreal

I saw the strangest thing this morning. I had just turned the corner from the street on which I live to Massachusetts Avenue, when I saw a tractor--in the middle of rush hour traffic, crossing the street. The guy sitting on the tractor didn't seem to feel the least bit out of place driving a tractor in the middle of Harvard Square; not paying the least bit of attention to the strange looks he was getting from the pedestrians crossing the street.

And apparently, there have been sightings of a Delorean made to resemble the one from Back to the Future in the last week or so in the Boston area. I think it's probably the result of a few MIT students working too hard to have fun. But hey, that's just a typical day in the life in the Hub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home