Thursday, November 04, 2004

It doesn't feel any different

So, last Friday, I had my thesis defense. Now I'm just a big old Ph.D. [Actually, that's almost literally true as well.]

But, like my friend who just defended her thesis yesterday, the notion that we are now "Dr.'s" hasn't really kicked in yet. I don't feel more like a doctor than I as last week, yet somehow that's my title now. I suppose it will be more real once a little more time has passed. But at least that excruciatingly long ordeal (all two-hours-plus of it) is behind me, and I can get on with the rest of the billion things I have to do this semester.


1 Comments:

At November 6, 2004 at 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congratulations on your defense. :) I hope the other billion things go well too.

J-Kel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home